See bigger photos
Now when you click Photos at the top of your timeline, you’ll see larger pictures that fill up the page. You can use the menu to find shots you’re tagged in, pictures you’ve shared and albums you’ve created.
Showcase photos you like
With your Facebook photos all in one section, it’s simple to show friends your favorites. Click the star button to make important photos stand out.
Making Your Photos Look Better
- Facebook will automatically take care of resizing and formatting your photos for you. If you’d like to use more advanced techniques to make your photos look better, try these tips:
- Resize your photo before you upload it. These are the sizes we support:
|- Regular photos||720 px, 960 px, 2048 px|
|- Cover photos||851 px by 315 px|
- If you use a 2048 px photo, make sure to select the Hi Quality option when you upload it.
- To avoid compression when you upload your cover photo, make sure the file size is under 100 KB.
How to expand photos to fullscreen?
You can expand the photo viewer to take up your entire computer screen. Looking at photos from a trip, a wedding or just a casual get-together can become a more vivid experience as you scroll through your very own slideshow.
- When you’re viewing a photo, you can expand the photo to take over the entire screen. To do this, click on the photo and hover over it. Select Optionsfrom the bottom menu and select Enter Fullscreen.
- While you’re viewing a photo in fullscreen mode, you can see comments and likes by clicking the comment and like icons at the bottom-right corner of the photo. To hide comments and likes, simply click the icon again.