Well you will be surprise to know how many times it happens to people… everyday…
I have observed most of iPhone/iPad/computer of others most of the time are in really poor condition and let’s be franc dirty disgusting! So no need to be a genius to know how to clean them and keep them as best as when you bought (or stole) them.
The materials used to make Apple products vary; in some cases each product may have specific cleaning requirements, which may vary by the part you are cleaning.
Here are some tips that apply to all products to get you started:
- Use only a soft, lint-free cloth. Abrasive cloths, towels, paper towels, and similar items may cause damage to the item.
– Disconnect your Apple product from any external power sources.
– Disconnect any external devices and other cabling from the product.
– Keep liquids away from the product.
– Don’t get moisture into any openings, and don’t use aerosol sprays, solvents, or abrasives.
- Do not spray cleaners directly onto the item.
Note: Liquid damage is not covered under the Apple product warranty or AppleCare Protection Plans.
Re-Note: Try not to walk your dog in same time you are texting with your iPhone, because when your lovely dog pull the leash your iPhone will fall straight to the concrete and believe me the screen will break badly! It’s a bad experience and your dog won’t undertand why your eyes are popping out of your head and don’t blame your dog! :)
Related Post: How dirty your keyboard is?